Saturday before the upcoming Release 4.1.0

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sat Feb 18 18:49:31 UTC 2012

Howdy,

One exception:

If people want to add stuff to the Changelog, please do. I will
beefing it up momentarily :)

A lot happens in the Parrot world. We need to make sure our Changelog
reflects that.

Duke

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Alvis Yardley <ac.yardley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Today is the Saturday before the upcoming release of Parrot 4.1.0, and,
> according to the docs, I am supposed to ask folks "to stop committing
> non-release related code to the master branch."  This, evidently, "will help
> to avoid complications." So ..., I am now asking.
>
> Of course, everyone is still "free to commit to branches as much as they want."
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Alvis

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.