Dead (and deleted) branch: ayardley/upd_copyrights

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Feb 28 12:36:27 UTC 2012

On Feb 28, 2012, at 1:35 AM, Alvis Yardley wrote:

> P.S. I should have also created an issue first, which is another lesson
> learned, and something I will shortly correct.

It's not at all a problem, and I'm glad you've decided to pitch in.  Little maintenance issues like what you sere working on are exactly one of the best ways that people can help on projects.  I'm writing an article on the topic of how people can help projects, and also giving a talk on it at YAPC, and what you did was a great example.

Thanks,
xoox,
Andy

--