threads branch

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 16:57:52 UTC 2012

Ah, I had forgotten about your bug report with all the other things I
have going on right now. I'll try to make a real note about it so I
don't forget again! I'll take a very close look at these failures and
see what I can do. I suspect I (or nine, whenever he's around again)
will need access to a PPC box eventually. Needless to say, I won't
merge this branch now, with these failures left unresolved.

Thanks.

--Andrew Whitworth