4.6 prep next week, Re: whiteknight/io_cleanup1 branch ready for testing

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:27:43 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray.at> wrote:
> whiteknight: Is this doable this week?

No. io_cleanup1 is not ready. I have one genuine bug/regression still
involving readline on sockets which is breaking Rakudo spectests. I
have a solution in mind, but making it work is going to take more time
than I have this week. io_cleanup1 probably will be merged late next
week.

threads, as you mentioned, is also not ready for merging because of
some failures we've seen on PPC and other weird platforms.