Character classes in winxed

Bart Wiegmans bartwiegmans at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:41:47 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

To get the CGI loader going again, I'm going to need to transliterate
all non-alphanumeric characters to underscores, so that (for example)
the content-length header turns into the CONTENT_LENGTH enviroment
variable. I used to do this in C but I moved it out of that layer
because other handlers may want the 'raw' headers instead of cgi-ified
headers.

Long story short, I wanted to use the find_not_cclass opcode for this
purpose, and it would have worked if not for the fact that I'm totally
unable to use character class constants in my code. For a totally
unknown reason, rosella is very much able to get these constants
defined, and doesn't seem to be doing much work for it.

Thus my question is, how can I get these constants to work for me?

Regards,
Bart