[Still Failing] parrot/parrot#127 (master - d7428bc)

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Thu Mar 8 03:40:58 UTC 2012

Howdy,

Sorry about the spam lately.

Travis CI emails will no longer go to parrot-dev, they will go to parrot-ci
:

Please join that mailing list if you are like me and love wading through
build reports and either debugging real problems and forwarding them along
to parrot-dev, or possibly debugging issues with Travis CI, Github, Ubuntu
Mirrors, solar flares and other fun and natural events.

Yay, no more spam on parrot-dev!

If you are so happy about there being NO MORE SPAM on parrot-dev and you
want to buy me a beer via Twitter+Paypal, go here:

http://www.tweet-a-beer.com/

and send one to @dukeleto :)

Duke

PS: tweet-a-beer uses Chirpify.com, the awesome Portland startup that I
work for these days.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM, Travis-CI <notifications at travis-ci.org>wrote:

> **
>    The build is still failing.
>   Repository parrot/parrot  Build #127
> http://travis-ci.org/parrot/parrot/builds/818745  Changeset
> https://github.com/parrot/parrot/compare/b3563f4...d7428bc     Commit d7428bc7
> (master)  Message [codingstd] Add 'ASSERT_ARGS(<function_name>) in 14
> locations.  Author jkeenan  Duration 17 minutes and 22 seconds
>    You can configure recipients for build notifications in your configuration
> file <http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/build-configuration>. Further
> documentation about Travis CI can be found here<http://about.travis-ci.org/docs>.
> For help please join our IRC channel irc.freenode.net#travis.
>     We need your help!
>
> Travis CI has run 406,714 tests for 5,442 OSS projects to date, including
> Ruby, Rails, Rubinius, Rubygems, Bundler, Node.js, Leiningen, Symfony ...
>
> If you use any of these then you benefit from Travis CI.
>
> Please donate so we can make Travis CI even better!<http://love.travis-ci.org>
>         <http://soundcloud.com>  SoundCloud <http://soundcloud.com>:
> Capture a voice, moment or music in seconds or upload audio you've created.
>      <http://kanbanery.com>  Kanbanery <http://kanbanery.com> helps you
> work more effectively by visualizing work in progress on your projects.
> an amazing service for transactional email delivery.
>
> See all of our sponsors → <http://love.travis-ci.org/sponsors>

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST, please
call/text for time-sensitive matters.