4.2.0 freeze in master

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sun Mar 18 17:59:15 UTC 2012

Howdy,

Some optimized clang bugs have been fixed by Andy/Jim, but I am still
seeing these on my Ubuntu laptop:

http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/26690

Duke

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 10:18 AM, James E Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net> wrote:
> On 3/17/12 9:46 PM, Jonathan "Duke" Leto wrote:
>>
>> 4.2.0 will be coming out on Tuesday-ish.
>>
>> Please refrain from merging any big branches, but please feel free to
>> update the ChangeLog or do small doc fixes in master.
>>

> I have been doing some Makefile cage-cleaning in the
> kid51/makefile_variables branch.   While I think the changes are okay, I
> will hold off merging them until after the release.
>

>> Travis seems to say that master is broken on an optimized clang. Can
>> somebody throw some tuits at that?
>>

> I identified some problems with the g++ build which Andy has fixed (GI #738,
> IIRC).  Can you see if they clear up clang problems as well?
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.