4.2.0 freeze in master

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Mar 19 02:02:46 UTC 2012

On 3/18/12 1:59 PM, Jonathan "Duke" Leto wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Some optimized clang bugs have been fixed by Andy/Jim, but I am still
> seeing these on my Ubuntu laptop:
>
> http://smolder.parrot.org/app/projects/report_details/26690

So, at the very least, Parrot is building on clang.  It's just not
passing all tests.

I notice that in that Smolder report, your Configure.pl args are
reported as:

"--cc=ccache cc" "--ccflags=-g" "--cc=clang" "--link=clang" "--ld=clang"
"--optimize" "--prefix=/home/leto/git/parrot/installed_parrot"

So you have two different values for '--cc'.  Have you ruled this
duplication out as a source of confusion?  (I suspect only one gets set
and that is has nothing to do with bignum or Postgres errors, but, hey,
we gotta rule out the obvious.)

jimk