Parrot Runtime Library

Moritz Lenz moritz at faui2k3.org
Wed Mar 21 13:51:35 UTC 2012

Am 21.03.2012 13:58, schrieb Andrew Whitworth:
> Pg
> I would love to hear what other people think about these files.

I have tried to use the Pg lib to make a Perl 6 module that interfaces
with postgres. I've written a number of tickets about it (I specifically
remember some instabilities, and the inabiilty to report errors properly).

As it is, it's not very useful, but it could be, if anybody ever got
around to maintain it. I'd really appreciate that.

Roughly the same can be said about OpenGL: if it worked, it would be
very interesting from a Perl 6 perspective. The last few times I've
tried to run some OpenGL examples, I was rather underwhelmed though (and
even if it worked for me, at least half of those on #perl6 who tried it
didn't get it to run).

IMHO all the other libraries can go away.

Cheers,
Moritz