The blessing of 'docs/pdds/draft/pdd31_hll.pod'

Alvis Yardley ac.yardley at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:41:41 UTC 2012

All,

Is there a reason 'pdd31_hll.pod' has not been moved out of draft and into the
'pdds/' directory?

According to the comments to issue #569, two years ago P. Michaud said,

"An update draft of pdd31 is now available in the repo; if someone can review
the draft and "bless it" as sufficiently complete I think we can close this
ticket."

Since we're trying to close tickets before the release, this seems a good
one. So, who does the "blessing" and could he or she do so?

Thank you.
--
Alvis

P.S. Fwiw, I've seen it said on #parrot this pdd is viewed as rather complete
and largely correct.