The blessing of 'docs/pdds/draft/pdd31_hll.pod'

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 20:04:37 UTC 2012

It more or less has my blessing. That and 1.50$ will buy you a soft
drink. I would really like to hear what cotto and dukeleto say about
it. If pmichaud likes it, that's just about as good an endorsement as
we could want.

I'm going to take a spin through the document and see if there is
anything obvious to fix or update. If we are going to promote this to
official status, I would like to do it before the release.

--Andrew Whitworth