Why was 'docs/ops/' removed? And does anyone object to me putting it (them) back in?

Alvis Yardley ac.yardley at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:36:37 UTC 2012

All,

Between Parrot release 2.11.0 and 3.0.0[1], the POD documents to 'docs/ops/'
were removed. They are still in 'html/src/ops/' and continue as a part of the
html docs.

Does anyone know why they were removed? And does anyone have any objections to
me putting them back in.

Thank you.

[1] Well, actually, the directory was retained, but the contents were removed,
and, then, in 3.1.0 the directory was removed as well.

Without investigating the matter, I suspect the auto-gen tools were removed
or, more likely, were re-tooled to handle only html.

--
Alvis