OSL: Upgrade to Drupal 6

Christoph Otto christoph at mksig.org
Thu Sep 13 20:50:42 UTC 2012

I've been working on this from a code and db copy of parrot.org and have
a rough step-by-step list of instruction for the 5->6 upgrade.  I'd like
to get 6->7 done too since we're not doing anything fancy.  The only
blocker is that the theme we're using hasn't been ported to drupal 7,
but there are a few I've found that'll work with relatively little
customization.
I'll continue on this later tonight.

Christoph