OSL: Upgrade to Drupal 6

Brian Gernhardt benji at silverinsanity.com
Thu Sep 20 22:48:00 UTC 2012

On Sep 13, 2012, at 4:50 PM, Christoph Otto <christoph at mksig.org> wrote:

> I've been working on this from a code and db copy of parrot.org and have
> a rough step-by-step list of instruction for the 5->6 upgrade.  I'd like
> to get 6->7 done too since we're not doing anything fancy.  The only
> blocker is that the theme we're using hasn't been ported to drupal 7,
> but there are a few I've found that'll work with relatively little
> customization.
> I'll continue on this later tonight.

I don't know if you've been talking to the OSL, but it seems chekkaa has continued to work on a test site: http://www.parrot.org:8082/  It looks decent to me, but I don't know what to look for other than gross display errors.  I get the idea they'd like to get this done soon...

chekkaa: all right, so then when you guys are ready, I can update the test site's database to catch some of the recent activity from the last few days and then start pointing the main site at it
http://irclog.perlgeek.de/parrot/2012-09-20#i_6006301

I've been trying not to speak for the group, but I've been online when chekka has asked.  :-/

~~ Benabik