Github Issues for branches

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 23:11:52 UTC 2012

I'm a bit +1 to this idea. I've been trying to mentally juggle the
list of outstanding bugs in branches, and that doesn't work out too
well. Having a ticket to keep track of issues in a branch that is
intended to be merged would be a very big help for some of the more
complicated branches.

--Andrew Whitworth