The Parrot is dead. Long live the Parrot?

mofo syne mofosyne at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:26:33 UTC 2013

If you are going to reboot parrot. I would like to know what can be
improved for cross-platform GUI rendering (e.g. swing for javq).

I personally like to see html5 renderer/handler, as that would make remote
access of a parrot application very easy. Plus you could include existing
html5 renders from webbrowsers instead of writing your own renderer. This
is how some widget platforms works, unlike how the JVM from java did swing.