sixparrot merge

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Thu Feb 14 20:38:48 UTC 2013

So, here's what happened.

I have a fork (coke/parrot) with a sixparrot branch that is experimentally
removing things that are unused by Rakudo. Nothing major yet, just a few
ops and pmcs - low hanging fruit.

utvc was writing up notes on how to use this from a rakudo build, and cotto
had asked earlier in the day why a fork and not a branch - so I did a pull
request to bring this back as a branch in parrot/parrot - This would
simplify the testing process for rakudo devs.

Unfortunately, I did the pull request incorrectly, so it got applied to
master instead of a sixparrot branch in parrot/parrot.

To avoid killing git blame reporting, on channel we decided to remove the
commits entirely and do a force push - now done.

And now pmichaud has volunteered to make it easy for rakudo to test against
a fork, so the pull request is unneeded.

Anyone wants to hack on ripping stuff out (in a branch, or a fork, or in my
fork), stop by IRC.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda