Resurrection of whiteknight's eval_pmc branch

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:16:41 UTC 2013

The way the Eval PMC worked was that it returned a list of Subs, and I
think the one at index zero was the sub marked :main. The PackfileView
PMC has a method .main_sub(), which does the same thing more
explicitly. At least, that's how I remember it. so it's the same Sub
being executed, we just get access to it in a different way.

--Andrew Whitworth