Mailing List Admins

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 00:28:45 UTC 2013

Hmmm, how did I not realize there were people cleaning up the other
lists? Last time I looked must have been on parrot-directors. Either
way, it's probably not a bad idea to get a few more people looking at
the lists anyway.

Also, the suggestions that we dump a few of the under-trafficed lists
is a good one. Obviously if they don't get any traffic there's no
effort to maintain them, but it's unnecessary. parrot-advisors and
parrot-commits are fine to axe in my opinion.

--Andrew Whitworth