Fwd: [CFARM-REQUEST] On Behalf of Denis Boyun

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sun Jul 21 02:21:23 UTC 2013

Howdy,

One of our GSoC students has successfully gained access to the GCC
Compile Farm! Please congratulation Denis and help him efficiently use
the vast resource he has access to now.

Let's document what Parrot infrastructure we have setup on the Farm.

I attempted to setup buildbot but did not have the tuits. Instead, I
had a cronjob that checked out the lasted commit of the master branch
on various architectures and submitted smoke reports to Smolder.

 Do we currently have any documentation about using the Farm? I know
that NotFound and possibly a few others have access to it and have
used it. We also have access to the OSUOSL Supercell, which needs to
be documented.

Please let me know how I can help with this, but I can not lead the pack.

Duke

PS: I encourage all GSoC students and Parrot developer to ask for
access so you can help in the effort to make Parrot work on all our
supported platforms and add support for new platforms, such as RTEMS.

One of my next goals is to make every commit on Parrot run against the
latest stable release of RTEMS on all supported BSPs (>20) and then
the latest commit of RTEMS against the latest stable release of
Parrot. RTEMS is already installed on one (or many) of the Farm
machines. Joel should know more about that :)