GCC failed with configure.pl

Ashraya theemeraldsoul at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 18:18:55 UTC 2013

One more thing.. I am trying to compile TCL code here too..

But it doesn't seem to work :

ashiva at ubuntu:~/Parrot/rakudo/partcl$ ../parrot/parrot tcl.pbc -e "puts
{hello world}"
"load_bytecode" couldn't find file 'Tcl/Glob.pir'
current instr.: 'prepare_lib' pc 27748 (runtime/builtin/dict.pir:102)
called from Sub '_main' pc 0 (src/tclsh.pir:39)
called from Sub '_main' pc 3 (src/tclsh.pir:42)
ashiva at ubuntu:~/Parrot/rakudo/partcl$

I read in a conversation thread that this is working.. But I am not able to
understand where I am going wrong.

Please help.

Thanks a lot,
Ashraya