Fwd: [Passed] letolabs/parrot-libgit2#21 (nciupdate - 4d61364)

Saurabh Kumar saurabhgeek92 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 11:32:29 UTC 2013

Patrick R. Michaud writes:

> The parrot-nqp.c file is generated by the pbc_to_exe program, which
> contains the source lines referenced here.  The source for pbc_to_exe
> is in tools/dev/ .
>
> HTH,
>
> Pm

Hi,

Thanks for that. Adding context to the problem, the bug is that when I
run tests for parrot-libgit2, the tests fail but the process still
returns a zero exit code. Its not critical but getting proper failure
reports from travis would be nice.

Running gdb, it appears that the execution of the tests take place here:

https://github.com/parrot/parrot/blob/master/src/scheduler.c#L93

but no exit code propagates from here.

--
Saurabh Kumar