Future Directions for Parrot and Rakudo

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Tue Jun 25 06:29:04 UTC 2013

Howdy,

Nothing I said was "official" anything, because that barely exists in
our community. If I plan on saying something "official-ish", I will
use <OFFICIAL>BLAH</OFFICIAL> tags or something else very noticeable.

Yes, I am currently a Parrot Foundation board member, but really I am
just another dude with an opinion.

Everything will be voted on.

This discussion is necessary even though it might be uncomfortable.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com