Future Directions for Parrot and Rakudo

Tobias Leich email at froggs.de
Tue Jun 25 06:34:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would suggest you sit down (virtually) and think about a proper
roadmap for the, say, next five years.
You need to decide what features must go, which need to be improved and
what needs to be created.
If this then still fits the needs of nqp/rakudo, that is awesome.
But please don't say "we need to go the other way", when nobody really
knows what that means.

I'd really love to see parrot evolve rather then stagnate, but I believe
this stands and falls with a proper
roadmap or vision.

hth, FROGGS