Stickers of Parrot and Perl 6 for GSoC

Bruce Gray bruce.gray at acm.org
Mon Oct 7 23:32:57 UTC 2013

At the upcoming GSoC Mentor Summit, they will have a sticker exchange table.
I would like to take Parrot and Perl 6 stickers for the exchange.

1.	Does anyone already have a supply of stickers, or already have a proof on file with a print shop?

2.	Who has the original artwork for the Parrot and Camelia logos?
	I would like to generate higher resolution images from the vector originals for the print shop.
		http://www.parrot.org/sites/www.parrot.org/files/parrotify_logo.png
		http://perl6.org/camelia-logo.png
			( https://raw.github.com/perl6/mu/master/misc/camelia.txt )

3.	"Parrot speaks your language" is the obvious slogan to use for Parrot; it is already in the logo.
	Any recommendations on a slogan for the Perl 6 stickers? Just the text "Perl 6" is my default.

--
Thank you,
Bruce Gray (Util of PerlMonks)