Pynie not getting installed

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Wed Sep 4 21:28:16 UTC 2013

Howdy,

Thanks for this bug report! It seems that you are using a Parrot that came
with Rakudo and we don't know which one, which version or what the compile
flags were when it was compiled.

If you can get us more details about the Parrot you are using (attach a
text file of parrot_config --dump).

There is a very high probability that you are the first person to try to
run Pynie with such a new Parrot and it has bitrotted. The error looks to
be related to how our string subsystem has changed in the last year or so.

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <duke at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com
209.691.DUKE http://duke.leto.net