app-parrot-create weekly report

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Thu Sep 19 17:04:24 UTC 2013

Howdy,

This is great work! It will make it much easier for new-comers to the
Parrot community to get started and find help.

It is an "easy on-ramp", in the words of Larry Wall.

The current plan is to have a vanity domain like create.parrot.org for that
web-app and have it be managed and update-able by the community. If you are
interested in helping, please let me know.

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <duke at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com
209.691.DUKE http://duke.leto.net