Pynie not getting installed

Ashraya theemeraldsoul at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 07:38:53 UTC 2013

There is a necessity to have many languages compiled to a common bytecode.
After much research, I found parrot and the languages it supports. I could
make tcl work. I need python. It already has perl. I also want to implement
a new language along with this and even that can be done through parrot.
That's the reason I need python.

Thanks & Regards,*
Ashraya S Shiva*