parrot.org domain expiry immanent

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 16:23:52 UTC 2014

done! the registrar must have some mail server misconfiguration which
resulted in this last minute scramble. the domain has been renewed for a
five year term, and there is an open case with the registrar regarding our
lack of timely email reminders.

i'm thankful that the registrar's thirty day grace period means we did not
lose the domain, and grateful to our community members who stepped up to
make sure this was addressed.