List Moderators needed

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:39:21 UTC 2015

I'm planning to unsubscribe from the parrot-dev mailing list and will not
be serving as list moderator any more. Besides myself, cotto and kid51 are
both listed as moderators still, and I don't know if either are active.

I will stay on as moderator temporarily until one of these things happen:

1) New people to volunteer to moderate the list. It's not a lot of work but
the list does appear to be more spam than content in recent months. I'll
add you and remove myself, and things keep working as normal.

2) The list doesn't appear to be used very much. Since November the only
list traffic has been release/hotfix announcements and a lot of spam. If
people reading this agree to shut the list down, I will gladly do that (and
a new list can be created later if required).

3) If I don't hear back from anybody within about a week, I will just
remove my name from the list of moderators and let the remaining moderators
handle things going forward.

Thanks,