[members] Voting Instructions

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Sun Aug 16 01:29:00 UTC 2009

You can download an absentee ballot to print and mail, fax, or email to
the Parrot Foundation.

   http://www.parrot.org/files/2009_members_ballot.pdf

Or, you can vote online, at the following URLs for each candidate. (If
you don't have access to the URLs, it's because I haven't added your
parrot.org user to the 'member' group. I added the ones I could find, so
send me your username if you have one and I've missed it. Your
parrot.org username is not linked to your trac.parrot.org username, so
they may be different.)

     Will Coleda -
http://www.parrot.org/content/election-will-coleda-2009-2010-board-term
     Jerry Gay -
http://www.parrot.org/content/election-jerry-gay-2009-2010-board-term
     Jeff Horwitz -
http://www.parrot.org/content/election-jeff-horwitz-2009-2010-board-term
     Patrick Michaud -
http://www.parrot.org/content/election-patrick-michaud-2009-2010-board-term
     Allison Randal -
http://www.parrot.org/content/election-allison-randal-2009-2010-board-term
     Shane Warden -
http://www.parrot.org/content/election-shane-warden-2009-2010-board-term

All votes need to be received before the meeting starts on Tuesday the
25th to be counted.

Thanks,
Allison