[members] Message from the Chairman

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Fri Apr 26 19:30:21 UTC 2013

Legally speaking, once the Parrot Foundation closes, the Parrot
Foundation Membership terminates. The action of applying to join the SFC
will not be taken by the "Parrot Foundation Membership" or the "Parrot
Foundation Directors" it will be taken by the "Parrot Developers". Which
means, the only thing the current Parrot members can vote on is whether
to join TPF now and close PaFo, and the current ballot is accurate.

Really it seems like a better reflection of the state of reality to have
all git comitters voting on whether to join SFC, instead of tying that
vote to the old foundation structures.

Allison