[members] results of original ballot

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Wed May 1 20:58:14 UTC 2013

I left the original simple ballot for TPF running, closed it just now
(thanks Bruce for the reminder). The final result is that it passed with
a quorum of members (21 voters out of 43 members), and a clear majority
in favor of the move to TPF (19 out of 21).

We have the option of accepting this result, instead of drafting a new
more complex ballot. If we do, then I suggest we issue a follow-up poll:

=======
After joining the Perl Foundation, Parrot should continue to pursue an
application to join the Software Freedom Conservancy:

[ ] For
[ ] Against
[ ] Abstain
=======

Are there any objections to this simplified approach? (Accepting the
"pass" result on the current ballot, and issuing a follow-up ballot
about SFC.) I know that Jonathan is away until the 6th, so we should
leave this open for discussion until at least the 7th.

Allison