[members] proposed wording for SFC ballot

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sat Jun 1 20:03:44 UTC 2013

Howdy,

This wording looks grea.

It seems that we need some explanation of why parrot-members would
want to vote one way or the other. I can help describe why we would
want to continue to migrate to SFC. Could somebody else explain the
benefits of staying at TPF?

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com