[members] update and next steps

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Thu Oct 17 16:23:56 UTC 2013

Just a brief note that with the end of the year rapidly approaching,
we'll need to kick the closure/migration process into gear to avoid
dragging on into another year.

What's ahead:

- Drafting foundation closure documents with Parrot Foundation's lawyer
(Teresa Byers)

- Drafting intellectual property transfer/license documents with TPF's
lawyer (Roberta Cairney, who also handled the original transfer/license
from TPF to Parrot Foundation)

- Drafting a charter for the Parrot committee at TPF (anyone is welcome
to join on that)

- Seeking volunteers for the Parrot committee at TPF (anyone is welcome,
excluding current board members of Parrot Foundation for now, until the
closure is complete)

I've sent notes to all the people mentioned above, to push all the
pieces in the right direction. This will require some fairly close
followup over the next couple of months.

Allison