[Parrot-users] make error

Paul Simon getpsimon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 15:01:35 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----

I actually built a fresh copy of debian then icu because I was afraid that I somehow mangled icu by building a newer version on top of an older one. So, there *shouldn't* be any older versions of anything now.

Do you know if I picked the correct icu source at http://download.icu-project.org/files/icu4c/4.2.1/icu4c-4_2_1-src.tgz?