[Parrot-users] running fib benchmark

Parth Malwankar parth.malwankar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 01:33:12 UTC 2010

Thanks Allison, Jonathan, for the clearing that up.

I recently started looking at parrot for a VM of a little language I am planning
to implement and it has certainly been a good experience. The feature set
along with the ability to quickly write a compiler seems really neat to me as
it allows me to actually focus on language design rather than bothering too
much about the plumbing. Thanks parrot-dev for parrot :-)

I look forward to the new JIT changes.

Regards,
Parth