[Parrot-users] Starting to Use Parrot

adekoya adekunle adekunleadekoya at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:15:18 UTC 2010

Hello ,

I want to use parrot for my M.sc project. Though I have the option of using
any other register-based virtual machine to build the back-end of my
compiler.

I am going for parrot because I hope i could tap into a rich user community
would could show my some parrot specific things ?

I am also going into parrot because I would later explore the option of
extending the VM in my P.hd program.

To start with i could like you guys to point me to a goof tutorial that
explains how to setup parrot in a windows environment ?

I also want a good tutorial that explains how to start using parrot for
simple tasks  ?