[Parrot-users] Starting to Use Parrot

Brian Wisti brian.wisti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:53:50 UTC 2010

Hiya,

It might be _too_ simplistic for your needs, but you could check out
my Parrot Babysteps. It discusses installation - including Windows -
and an ongoing tutorial for simple Parrot PIR building blocks.

    http://coolnamehere.com/geekery/parrot/learn/index.html

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti
http://coolnamehere.com