[Parrot-users] Starting to Use Parrot

adekoya adekunle adekunleadekoya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:01:23 UTC 2010

Duke,

Thanks for your response.

But i still need a specific response to  : "To start with i would like you
guys to point me to a good tutorial that  explains how to setup parrot in a
windows environment ? "

I also want a link that points me to a source of parrot that i could
download and build on my windows vista machine.

I would use mingw compiler as my c/c++ compiler.

I would be glad to have a specific download page to the version of parrot
that works for my operating environment.

I would respond the other speicifc questions u asked as soon as i
successfully setup parrot on my machine.

Your help would be appreciated.

regards