[Parrot-users] Starting to Use Parrot

Gerd Pokorra gp at zimt.uni-siegen.de
Mon Oct 25 01:03:57 UTC 2010

To build Parrot on Windows follow the README or README_win32.pod.

On windows it is also:

> perl Configure.pl
> make

You can choose a svn-windows-client from:
http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#windows

Perl 5 you can download from:
http://www.activestate.com/activeperl/downloads

It works if you use the make from mingw.

Do you need any special information or more help?

-- Gerd