[Parrot-users] Upcoming Parrot Developers Summit

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Jan 22 18:47:46 UTC 2011

This message is directed toward people who are building programming
languages or other projects on top of the Parrot virtual machine.
Parrot developers will be having their quarterly online "Parrot
Developers Summit" (PDS) meeting this coming weekend, January 29-30.
We welcome your attendance and participation in this meeting.  The
meeting will be held on IRC in #parrotsketch.  The exact time will be
decided this week, in part on the basis of an online poll at this
location:   http://doodle.com/4phzuaiahkgd3ie5

At this PDS, we will be setting "roadmap goals" for our next one to
four quarterly releases.  Roadmap goals are those for which he have
teams of Parrot developers organized and we are pledging to have
ready by specified quarterly releases.  We will also be discussing
other goals for Parrot.

If your project has particular needs from Parrot developers over the
next year, we encourage you to (a) post those needs on this mailing
list over the next week; and (b) participate in next week's PDS.  We
will do our best to meet your needs.

Thank you very much.
James E Keenan