[Parrot-users] Parrot Developer Summit, Saturday, July 30, 2100 UTC

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Jul 27 22:21:07 UTC 2011

We will have our online Parrot Developer Summit this Saturday, July 30,
starting at 2100 UTC (1700 US ET; 1400 US PT; etc).  The meeting will be
held in #parrotsketch (irc.perl.org).

Please help us determine what should be our Roadmap Goals for our next
quarterly supported release, 3.9, Tuesday, October 18. As with previous
PDSes, we encourage you to post on blogs or post on parrot-dev or this
list your thoughts about what our Roadmap Goals should be. To recap:
Roadmap Goals should be:

* important for the success of the Parrot project;
* important enough that we publicly commit our selves to achieving those
goals; and
* important enough that we organize teams of two or more contributors to
do the work needed to achieving those goals.