[Parrot-users] Request for input/advice/suggestions about the organization of Parrot's Developer and User Manuals

Alvis Yardley ac.yardley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:01:07 UTC 2011

Parrot Developers and Users:

I am asking for your input, advice, and suggestions on how best to organize
Parrot's Developer and User Manuals.

For example, one offered suggestion is to write something like a PVM
Specification,[1] as more of a Reference document, and, then, organize the
Developer and the User Manuals with more, domain specific explanatory content,
e.g., specific programmatic examples and "how tos", in the two, respective
texts.

Regardless of I which approach we eventually choose, I would sincerely like to
hear (read, read) your input/advice/suggestions on how best to organize our
manuals.

Thank you.

--
Alvis