[Parrot-users] [OT] Funding Parrot Development with Gittip

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Thu Apr 4 00:10:35 UTC 2013

Howdy,

I finally connected a credit card to my Gittip [0] account and started
donating to some people that I know make the world a better place, with
their code or actions. Or both.

Gittip is a way to anonymously tip people on a recurring basis.

If you are a Parrot dev that is contributing to core or the Parrot
ecosystem, I will donate to you. Just create a free account and tell me.

If you would like to support my work in applying Parrot Foundation to the
SFC, managing GSoC, merging pull requests, trying to setup Smolder on
SuperCell, my random commits to core or my new plans to revive PL/Parrot
and PL/Rakudo, then I would greatly appreciate a Gittip :)

Duke

[0] https://www.gittip.com/dukeleto/

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>