[Parrot-users] (no subject)

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Mon Apr 29 03:11:43 UTC 2013

Howdy Magimai,

Welcome!

The answer is "it is really hard." Even so, Parrot aims to support all
dynamic languages on our lovely VM.

Most people want to support just one language, but a few of us enjoy the
idea of the Parrot being the translator at the Tower of Babel, allowing
some project to have parts written in various languages, all running on
Parrot.

We want to allow languages to inter-operate and to allow libraries to be
used across multiple languages.

If you would like to help or just learn more, let me know how I can guide
you in the right direction.

Do you have specific questions about specific languages?

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com
209.691.DUKE http://duke.leto.net