[Parrot-users] NQP questions to implement actions for parser

roy north roynorthyork at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 21:31:52 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am new on PCT. and I have created a interpreter shell for a language.
I have several question to implement the actions.pm in NQP.
1) Can NQP support to call my existing Perl 5 modules?2) How to enable NQP to execute Perl 5, i.e. use Inline::Perl5;3) How to enable NQP to use Perl 6 modules? i.e. use v6;
I need translate some commands from one language to another through the interpreter, the translated command need to run external commands. I am stuck and seemed cannot find any clue anywhere.
Thanks a lot on your help.
Roy