[Parrot-users] Request about violator on Trac.parrot.org

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sat Jul 22 18:55:14 UTC 2017

Howdy Alex,

Wow, didn't even know Trac still existed.

If anybody can remove the DNS entry for trac.parrot.org, that is
probably the least amount of work to fix this.

All Parrot stuff was converted to Github 3 Ice Ages ago.

Best of luck,

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <duke at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com