1.1.0 patches
Reini Urban
rurban at x-ray.at
Sat Apr 25 17:44:25 UTC 2009
2009/4/19 Allison Randal <allison at parrot.org>:
>> Anyway, I see no proper fitting NEWS line for this problem (" +
>> parrot languages still not installable"), so no patch for that.
>
> We're working on it, and making progress. We'll have it ready for 1.4.
But we already have a 1.0 and 1.1 release and I still need my patches
to be able to build any language. (without falling back to build_dir)
I wonder why Patrick didn't hold the releases.
Does parrot really want to wait for 1.4 to be able to build and
install any language?
If not, I strongly suggest to apply my simple patches and do installed
tests before making any release.
http://code.google.com/p/cygwin-rurban/source/browse/trunk/release/parrot
I refuse to make any cygwin release, before I get no okay on these.
We already had that situation last year and then 50% was rejected.
Suse is also waiting.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/ http://murbreak.at/
More information about the parrot-dev
mailing list